BOMBERMEN.NET - le forum
Prêt pour une Battle à 10 ?

Comment ça marche ?

Répondre au sujet    BOMBERMEN.NET Index du Forum -> L'ORGANIZATOR UNIVERSEL
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Gigi
Bomberman

MessagePosté le: Mardi 02 Jan 2007 20:21    Sujet du message: Comment ça marche ? Répondre en citant

L'ORGANIZATOR UNIVERSEL !

Il ne s'agit pas d'un forum ordinaire dans lequel on a posté un sujet particulier appélé L'ORGANISATOR UNIVERSEL. Non non, ce n'est pas ça, vous n'y êtes pas du tout.

En fait, il s'agit d'un forum auquel j'ai ajouté une fonctionnalité particulière :
Concrètement, lorsqu'un membre poste un message (par exemple une proposition de Picnic pour samedi prochain), il aura la possibilité de cocher une case supplémentaire, en bas en rouge. (voir photo ci-dessous)
C'est cette option qui permet d'envoyer des mail aux membres pour les avertir d'un évènement.

Une fois cette case cochée, on clique sur le bouton "Envoyer".
Attention : dès que le bouton "Envoyer" est cliqué, le message est posté sur le forum. Mais les mails ne sont pas encore envoyés.

Ensuite on arrive l'écran de sélection ci-dessous :

Comme vous le voyez, vous avez la possibilité de sélectionner les membres des teams auxquelles vous appartenez.

Deux avantages :
    - vous n'êtes pas obligé d'inviter tout le monde (ni de prévenir tout le monde)
    - vous pouvez sélectionner des membres appartenant à d'autres teams que celle dont vous êtes l'organisateur (pour peu que vous en fassiez partie)

Les cases à cocher de la colonne de gauche sélectionnent la team entière (quels que soient leur membres qui sont cochés) : en effet, si la case team est cochée, toute la team recevra le mail.

NB : Comme précisé sur la photo, l'option mail est a utiliser avec précaution. Elle ne doit faire l'objet d'aucun spam.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
e8RT9so6Xl
Bomberman

MessagePosté le: Dimanche 29 Avr 2018 12:01    Sujet du message: cheap nfl jerseys 0-13-0-13-235704 cheap authentic jerseys Répondre en citant

Who wants a taco? I want one. Cut the ends of the zipper so that there's about 1" hanging off either end, and unzip it to separate the two sides. The P Swith door in particular was a deal breaker for me, as, if you miss going through the door for any reason, you either stuck or faced with enormous backtracking (and this occurs after a checkpoint, so no easy restarts).

cheapjerseys If you're looking to combine yoga with some fun, Aerial yoga may be the perfect new experience for you. Title IX is 37 words, and 41 years later, it continues to affect education opportunity, greater participation of women in athletics and equal opportunity in learning environments. cheapjerseys

Similar is true for allegations of hoarding, price gouging, economic war, failing to supply critical goods, etc. A sizeable majority of Indian states have voted in their ilk to power, so these world views resonate quite strongly with the Indian electorate.

cheap china jerseys Just sitting there waiting for this guy to break the windshield is NOT a viable option.. Were you to go off of his description of pitches, but fail to consider his arm angle in delivery, you could easily consider him another Roger Clemens. How to Stop Child LabourThough, it is not an easy task to stop child labor by just not letting a child to work, it needs proper planning and support from everyone. cheap china jerseys

wholesale jerseys With marker and football in hand, they managed to procure a number of signatures that evening although they were not to see Eli Manning again this trip. Jag gillar tanken att ngon dper goldingen till golddiger eller dalaskogen till guldgruvan. He is a fascinating character. wholesale jerseys

wholesale jerseys china I assumed no other movie can be as good as TWBB that year and never watched Atonement without even knowing what it was about.. The Victorian underwear was made of flannel mostly and there was usually a matching top. Lines are the rigging cords attached to different areas of the underside of the wing. cheap football jerseys

As the second lap progressed, he was steadily pulling away. Sports Minister Fikile Mbalula, who called a press conference this week. And the journey has been great. Most people living permanently in area what a safe environment for their families. They would be outgunned if every member of our military used a civilian model AR 15.

A recently published study by the National Cancer Institute that included almost 400,000 participants found that for every 10 gram increase in fiber intake, risk of death dropped 12% in men and 15% in women.. I'm sure you guys will hate it but you'll have to admit it's very unique.Then after that we got Super Troopers where I can promise you I will compare Broken Lizard to Barstool so if you don't like those comparisons you'll prob hate that too.

cheap nhl jerseys My mum and my sister are more alike in terms of bodies and I'm starting to see a pattern where my mum takes out her insecurities on my body but has nothing but praise for my sisters body (which for the record is banging). The Sandy Hook Elementary shooting is called the second most horrific shooting that have been carried out within the United States. cheap football jerseys

cheap nfl jerseys A player who has already completed Stage 2 is dismissed from the league. Someone was apparently hiding in the elevator and he grabbed my shoulders when the elevator started to move. The days of bulky receivers are long gone. I ended up with probably 3 3.5 cups shredded cheese in total but can say for sure since I was using whatever was leftover in the fridge (aged gouda and marble cheddar). cheap nba jerseys

You have the latest on the man who just replaced by the pro Castro. Babylon was all NO YOU DONT and conquered israel. Meanwhile, the numbers on the scale took a turn for the better. Sometimes, like when I sick and home alone with nothing on Netflix or anything to distract me.

cheap china jerseys With NSS 7's Ku beam highly focused on West Africa and Nigeria specifically, FSTV has the most state of the art satellite platform to launch what will be Nigeria's leading pay TV service.". When you arrive in LS, don't just hop into the closest car to you on the street, snoop around for a while until you find something worth driving cheap china jerseys.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre au sujet    BOMBERMEN.NET Index du Forum -> L'ORGANIZATOR UNIVERSEL Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: