BOMBERMEN.NET - le forum
Prêt pour une Battle à 10 ?

he was warming up to go in against the N

Répondre au sujet    BOMBERMEN.NET Index du Forum -> Battle mode
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lw789
Bomberboy

MessagePosté le: Samedi 22 Sep 2018 9:24    Sujet du message: he was warming up to go in against the N Répondre en citant

WINNIPEG -- Corey Chamblin watched his Roughriders fight for a Grey Cup victory last year, but the Saskatchewan coach said Thursdays 23-17 win over the Winnipeg Blue Bombers was a gutsy performance hell never forget. "It was tougher than any Grey Cup Ive been in and all the other things, in terms of us just battling," Chamblin said. "This team battled. I mean, they had us on the ropes." "Just happy for us to win that game," he added. "Thats huge, thats probably the biggest of my career." Saskatchewan cornerback Terrell Maze intercepted Drew Willy and ran 28 yards for a touchdown with 2:20 left in the game. Saskatchewan (4-2) tried a two-point passing play following Mazes TD, but Darian Durants pass was incomplete and the score stayed 22-17. With his teammates yelling around him in the locker-room -- calling him "amazing" -- Maze said the defence never lost hope. "Everybody stuck together, we never gave up," Maze said. "We were in the zone, I was the lone man. I wouldnt want to say I baited (Willy), but I was hoping he threw it." Willy blamed himself for the costly mistake. "Cant throw in the flat like that late, thats the reason we lost," Willy said. "Bad read." And he says hell take full responsibility and try to improve. "It stings to let the guys down like that," Willy said. The turnover came after the Bombers (5-2) had gained the upperhand when receiver Rory Kohlert got behind a defender and hauled in a 12-yard pass from Willy in the end zone to go ahead 17-16 with 5:25 left. His two-point convert attempt was unsuccessful in front of Winnipegs first sellout crowd of the season of 33,234 loud fans at Investors Group Field. On Winnipegs next series after the Maze TD, Willy was intercepted by defensive back Mark Legree, who also intercepted him in the first quarter. Chamblin praised his defence. "That was a game from the soul," Chamblin said. "They were all out. They left everything on that field. "Theyre going to be tired, coaches are tired. We had a lot against us, but we made it." Riders kicker Chris Milo attempted a 32-yard field goal with 30 seconds left in the game, but missed and added a single for the final 23-17 score. Willy completed 23 of 39 pass attempts for 303 yards, three interceptions and one TD. Durant was 13-of-21 for 115 yards, with no interceptions and no TDS. Bombers head coach Mike OShea said the turnovers were costly, but they did have time to try to pull out another late victory as theyve done twice before this season. "Were down with (some) time on the clock, weve got the ball back and weve still got the chance to possibly win it," OShea said. "So a couple other games we did that and this one we didnt." But he wasnt coming down hard on Willy. "Drew is committed to be being the best quarterback he can possibly be so this doesnt change," OShea said. Winnipeg had led 10-3 at half-time, thanks in part to Saskatchewans eight penalties for 83 yards (they finished with 17 for 173 yards), but then luck turned the Riders way. With Willy at his own 28-yard line, Riders George Tearrius forced him to fumble and teammate David Lee picked up the ball and ran seven yards for the touchdown at 12:51 of the third quarter. Winnipeg defensive back Demond Washington then fumbled the kickoff when he tried to run through some defenders and Saskatchewan receiver Chaz Schilens recovered the ball. The turnover led to Milo booting a 10-yard field goal 15 seconds into the fourth quarter for the 13-10 lead. Winnipeg kicker Lirim Hajrullahu added a punt single and Milo booted a 40-yard field goal to up Saskatchewans lead 16-11 with just over seven minutes remaining in the game. Milo was also good on a field goal from 42 yards and missed a 48-yard attempt. Willy scored a touchdown on a seven-yard run in the second quarter and Hajrullahu also made a 41-yard field goal and added a 50-yard punt single for Winnipegs other points. The rookie Hajrullahu has now connected on 16 of 17 field-goal tries this season. Saskatchewan has won 11 of the last 13 games between the clubs heading into the match. The teams play each other two more times this season, next in the Labour Day Classic in Regina and a week later in Winnipeg for the Banjo Bowl. Achraf Hakimi Jersey . Or, for that matter, the aged. Dzenis Burnic Jersey . - The Detroit Lions have placed tight end Brandon Pettigrew on injured reserve, ending his season. http://www.footballdortmundpro.com/Kids-Blank-Jersey/. You can watch all the action on TSN and TSN GO beginning at 8:30pm et/5:30pm pt. Minnesota dropped the first two tests of this best-of-seven set at Chicagos United Center and was outscored by a combined 9-3 margin in those setbacks. However, the Wild righted themselves at home by taking Game 3 by a 4-0 count before knotting the series at two games apiece with Fridays 4-2 triumph at Xcel Energy Center. Marcel Schmelzer Jersey . TSNs coverage of the Third Round gets underway Sunday with Game 1: Los Angeles at Chicago at 3pm et/Noon pt. TSNs broadcast schedule for the Third Round of the 2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs is as follows: Chicago Blackhawks vs. Los Angeles Kings• Game 1: Los Angeles at Chicago – Sunday, May 18 at 3pm et/Noon pt• Game 2: Los Angeles at Chicago – Wednesday, May 21 at 8pm et/5pm pt• Game 4: Chicago at Los Angeles – Monday, May 26 at 9pm et/6pm pt Featured in the broadcast booth for TSN are play-by-play announcer Chris Cuthbert and game analyst Ray Ferraro, with Farhan Lalji contributing reports from rinkside. Mario Gotze Jersey . A quick first step to get to the hoop for a layup. A rousing dunk on the break off a high outlet pass saved by teammate Ramon Sessions.TORONTO -- Casey Janssen doesnt have a date circled on his calendar for his return to the Toronto Blue Jays lineup. The Toronto closer is dealing with a left abdominal/lower back problem that sent him to the disabled list March 30, the eve of the Jays season opener. "Its just a day-by-day thing," Janssen said Saturday of his return. He says he plans to push as hard as he can go, but does not want to set a rigid timeline that might lead to disappointment -- or headlines. "We dont want to get ahead of ourselves," he explained. "We dont want to have dates where either I or you (media) guys or anyone else wants to have as a deadline or a certain date, where if I dont make it that day then its breaking news or something like that." Coming after a pre-season that saw him pitch just three innings as he protected his shoulder, it all means that Janssen is a long way off from where he hoped to be. "Im starting to trust it a lot more," he said of the problem oblique muscle. "Im starting to be a lot more active on it. The recovery is quicker, I guess. If Im active on it, within a few hours it (the discomfort) is probably gone. You wake up with a fresh start every day which is nice. "Ive just got to continue to progress. The further we get away from that Montreal date, the healthier its going to get." The Montreal date was the late March finale to the Toronto pre-season. Janssen felt something as he was warming up to go in against the New York Mets, but didnt think it was anything moree than a "tight something.dddddddddddd" "Never did I imagine Id be sitting here in late April having not thrown a pitch," he said. The days after, however, he knew it was something more than tightness. Janssen is slated to throw a bullpen session Sunday, with another planned a few days later. A rehab assignment in the minors will follow. He has already had one of those shut down mid-month when it was determined he needed further rest. "I cant wait to throw (the bullpen session), Im excited," he said. "Hopefully theres no looking back." As frustrated as he is by the inactivity, the 32-year-old right-hander understands patience is needed. "Being in the position where I pitch in a game, youve got to be good," he said. "You dont want to let the team down by figuring it out up here. "So I want to be clicking once I get up here ... At the end of the day, my arms got to be able to bounce back, do the things Im asked to do here and then also have my side tested enough where, the same thing, Im not getting special treatment when Im ready." Janssen, who converted 34-of-36 save opportunities last season. says he only feels the injury occasionally in his day-to-day life. But given the importance of the bodys trunk to throwing, it is like Kryptonite to a pitcher. "Theres no injury thats fun," he said. "This one seems to take lot more time, even when theres no extreme pain." Sergio Santos has assumed the role of closer in Janssens absence. Cheap Denver Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Minnesota Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Oklahoma City Thunder Jerseys Cheap Portland Trail Blazers Jerseys Cheap Utah Jazz Jerseys Cheap Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Cheap Los Angeles Lakers Jerseys Cheap Phoenix Suns Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Dallas Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Houston Rockets Jerseys Cheap Memphis Grizzlies Jerseys Cheap New Orleans Pelicans Jerseys Cheap San Antonio Spurs Jerseys Cheap Golden State Warriors Jerseys ' ' '
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Adresse AIM
Répondre au sujet    BOMBERMEN.NET Index du Forum -> Battle mode Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: